July 26, 2007

Credit & Investment Tips with Kim Halverson


I am so excited to launch our first ever podcast!! Woo-hoo! This is going to be a regular feature that my company is calling Supernova Coaching Radio. I get to serenade you all on a regular basis, and hopefully you won't find my Midwestern twang too annoying. :)

We told you we'd be interviewing money and finance experts this month, so starting us off is Kim Halverson. She works closely with her sister in real estate and has created a new group called InvestHer to help women understand more about investing opportunities and credit issues. She joins me to discuss tips and tricks on credit scores and real estate investment.


We hope you enjoy the podcast and keep checking back for new shows in the future. Oh, and let us know what you think.

No comments: