August 31, 2007

Haven't You Ever Wondered What Your Name Would Be in Elvish?


Well, it is the last day of Youthfulness Through Lifelong Learning month, and it has been a lot of fun. We hope you have learned something new that makes you feel wiser, but not one day older.

We have one little last surprise for you. As you may or may not know, I am a big fan of J.R.R. Tolkien. Some of my family members might even call me obsessed, because I know a ridiculous amount of trivia about the make-believe world of Middle Earth. (Don't get crazy on me. I don't own any latex, pointy ears. Okay.)

And so, I thought it would be a fitting end to this month to offer you the opportunity to discover your Elvish and Hobbit names.



Nai tiruvantel ar varyuvantel i Valar tielyanna nu vilya!
(May the Valar protect you on your path under the sky!)

Yours Truly,

Valaina Inglorian (a.k.a. Rosemary Laack)
P.S. Can you say, "Geek?"

No comments: