August 27, 2007

Monty Python's Holy Grail: A Barrel Full of Laughs?


I love a good laugh. Who doesn't? And I happen to like Monty Python and many of their movies. But what happens when you mix one of The Python's allstars, John Cleese, with a documentary on laughter? Laughter Yoga. Yes, that's right. I said Laughter Yoga.

I happened to be perusing The Chillout Guru's blog, and stumbled across an excellent entry on how laughter can reduce your stress. Apparently there's a whole movement in India that uses laughter therapy for this very purpose.


And so, I'm sharing a big belly laugh with you right now...that it may keep us young and vibrant for many years to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly loved this blog today. I opened it up and saw your beautiful laughter. It made me want to read the update and found it joyful to watch the video.

I even like the way you said you were laughing right now...I smiled myself and laughed even harder. Thanks for posting this wonderful little video. You keep me motivated with your blogs! Thanks again....Ms. Colbert...

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture of you, Rosemary.....it shows your beautiful personality!