August 24, 2007

What a Wonderful World!

Okay, so here's one of those random thoughts I warned you about in the header. As you know, it's Youthfulness Through Lifelong Learning month here, and we've been talking about making dreams come true, connecting with our youth, tips and strategies for lifelong learning, and food! But here's something that we should remind ourselves of more often.

With our daily trials and tribulations, sometimes it's hard to remember what a wonderful world we live in. So sit back and enjoy a little reminder of how great it is to be enjoying this life. And Happy Friday to all!!!


video

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Ms Diva Lady,
That was extremely cool to watch. The song was a classic, but the hands was amazing. I loved the combination, it was pure MAGIC! Thanks for making me smile today.......

I felt so good watching that video!
Keep your blogs coming, bec I enjoy reading them!
Thanks.....