September 27, 2007

A Different Approach to Overcoming Procrastination - Tapping

Okay. Those of you that know me personally know that I'm open to anything new at least once. Therefore, let me give you my little disclaimer and say that I'm not necessarily a full-blown believer in this, but I am trying to give you options. I stumbled upon this video featuring a newer treatment for overcoming emotional limitations. It's called Tapping.

Some of the principles behind Tapping are also found in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine. Essentially, you use a tapping motion to isolate key acupressure points throughout the body. The video below has been specifically created to help you overcome procrastination. To get the most obvious change, apply it to something you really don't want to do. You might not instantly feel like you are eager to do it, but you should at least find it a little easier. If you are new to Tapping, the process might seem a bit strange, so you might want to watch the introductory video for Tapping.

Check it out the video below and let us know what you think of Tapping.

No comments: