December 14, 2007

Ducluttering My Mind...And Office


Yep. It's that time of year when you're thinking about purchasing holiday presents, meeting with friends and family, going to holiday parties, planning menus for holiday dinners, getting work done, paying bills, breathing, trying to stay fit while eating 2 pounds of cookies a day, sleeping...did I say breathing? Yes, it is that time when your brain feels so cluttered that you have a hard time remembering simple things like which key opens the front door. Or maybe that's just me?

Yesterday, I was feeling so mentally cluttered that for a moment I was driving and had NO IDEA where I was going. That's when I decided it was time to declutter my mind. And I found this great article that I wanted to share with you on doing just that.

Read 15 Can't Miss Ways to Declutter Your Mind

I've decided to declutter by redecorating my office and meditating more (since it helps me breathe). I've already looked at wall colors, furniture, and organization solutions for all my papers, and already I feel a little less consumed.

So what one thing will you do to help you declutter? Check out the article now to create your plan of attack , and bring some peace of mind for the holidays.

No comments: